Monday, December 14, 2009

LogMeIn Express

It’s no secret that I love me some LogMein.  The simple, free version is excellent and I really depend on it for connecting to a few machines I have out on the Internet.  Now they’ve come out with LogMeIn Express which is a no frills screen sharing tool.   I’ve played with it a little this morning and I see huge potential for this tool.  It offers shared remote control and the ability to send files between people in the meeting.  It’s still in beta at this point but let’s hope they release this tool without a price tag.  This will even be useful as a replacement for CrossLoop since it’s download component is all browser based.  Nice work LogMeIn!  Try not to ruin it with a monthly fee! 

image

4 comments:

david jones said...

Give me a shout if you want to look at LogRhythm.
Cheers
David Jones
david.jones@logrhythm.com

HGH Los Angeles said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you
once again.

Packers Movers mumbai said...

Lovely Website, Maintain the fantastic work. Thank you so much!
Local Packers and Movers Mumbai list, Cheap Packers Movers Mumbai Charges, Affordable, Best Household Shifting Mumbai @ Packers and Movers Mumbai

Packers Movers mumbai said...

Lovely Website, Maintain the fantastic work. Thank you so much!
Local Packers and Movers Mumbai list, Cheap Packers Movers Mumbai Charges, Affordable, Best Household Shifting Mumbai @ Packers and Movers Mumbai